Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The 'Knock-Out Game' - My thought on the Topic WARNING

Warning: You might get offended by reading what I have written here.
After seeing this report on the news last night about the ‘knock-out game’, I was in shock that people would do such a thing. Black(P.C. African American), young adults, just to attack someone just for being a ‘Jew’ or white.
This is all the more reason to be honest as a society that racism is a real issue.  We are a society too scared to call hate crimes or race crimes for what they are. I don’t care if it is a black-on-white or white-on-black crime or acts of violence. If it is a race crime, and the sad thing is that the media will only report on these stories if the issue is a white-on-black crime. Very rarely will you see news about a black-on-(insert race) crime. Are we that scared to call it what it is… A race crime. Young black criminals are stereo typed as thugs because of the facts and statistics that follow their behavior.
What are these black sluggers trying to prove? That they can knock out someone that is defenseless. I guarantee that you are not seeing them try to attach people that are readily expecting a fight. No, they are looking to attach easy targets. And we all know why they would be looking to attach someone like that is because they are too scared to confront someone around their age, or gender. These are chicken’s, that are too scared to face someone and fight them, because they know that that person might just kick their A$* all over the street. Another reason why they would travel is groups is just because they are a bunch of scared, wimps, weak and gutless.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/11/19/horrifying-new-knockout-trend-responsible-7-deaths
 I for one am not one to go looking for trouble. I am for the most part and very laid back and easy going person. But I know that the Marine in me would not tolerate any BS like this. I will avoid all confrontation by all possible means.
There is a reason why racial profiling exists, because most the time those profiles are accurate.
If I were to be walking don’t the street and saw a group of blacks I would avoid them if at all possible. No, not because I am scared of being hit and them attempting to knock me out. I am not known to have a glass jaw. No, I would be afraid I would have to seriously hurt someone. I have stated this many times to my family that if anyone thinks that they are going to cause bodily harm to me or my family, they should expect to be retaliated against and most likely it would result in someone being destroyed.
I would never just attack someone just cause I could, or to just to prove anything to anyone. These blacks that are doing this obviously have no moral up bringing or parents that cared to raise their kids to respect people.
I could bet that if the issues were flipped. The news media would be all over this and then you would be seeing Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton all of the race baiters coming out to state that the whites are trying to oppress them in some faction.
https://plus.google.com/+DonMcArthur/posts/9t2JsHdSQCt
What are your thoughts? This is a freedom of speech blog. You can feel free to share your thoughts everyone has an opinion. What is yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment